A software application specifically developed to assist engineers in performing stress and settlement calculations involving complex load combinations and site conditions.
Features and Advantages:
- Developed for Microsoft Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), it is also compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP SP3.
- UniSettle 4.0 is server side compatible and can be run within the limited privileges of Microsoft Windows standard user accounts.
- All input and results may be entered and converted to Customary US or SI units on the fly.
- Stress distribution is calculated according to Boussinesq, Westergaard, or 2:1 methods and combines the effects of loading and unloading.
- Loads can be subjected to uniform or non-uniform stress distribution. Stresses can be from a combination of point, line, circular, triangular, rectangular, polygon, or embankment type loads.
- A time period applicable to individual load, excavation, and pore pressure profile is specified. This allows for the modeling of real site conditions over time.
- Settlement is determined using conventional Cc-e0 approach, E-modulus, or Janbu tangent modulus method. Multi-layered soil profile can be entered including pore water gradients.
- Calculates immediate, consolidation and secondary settlement.
- Settlement vs time is calculated using Terzaghi one-dimensional consolidation theory and/or vertical drains.
- Calculation of stresses and settlements may be performed at multiple mesh points simultaneously.
- The soil layers can be preconsolidated as expressed by either a constant or an OCR-value. Preconsolidation can vary within a soil layer.
- All results are presented in tabular and graphical form. These can be exported to Excel format or Tab-delimited text format for further manipulation and reporting.
- UniSettle 4.0 is distributed with a context sensitive help file, a user manual, and a manual that includes 8 comprehensive examples.
Please visit our Downloads section to access our brochures, user manuals, and demo version of all our products.